Thursday, March 5, 2009

Alabama's Earmark Superhero--Senator Richard "Porky Dick" Shelby

Alabama's Earmark Superhero--Senator Richard "Porky Dick" Shelby

"Tell me people of Alabama--who do you love?"
Read More Here

"All politics are local. As in, I'm taking $219 million back to Alabama this year. Who do you think has the easiest re-election campaign in the country in 2010?"
Read More Here

"Hmmm....I wonder....How can I demonize excessive spending by Democrats and still get more appropriations for the great people of Alabama? I dunno yet but I'll work on it...."
Read More Here

"hahaha....You are a funny guy Seenatour Sheelby. I'm going to keep my eye on you--you are going places."


Bringing Home the Bacon: Senator Shelby Gets Massive Amount of Money for Alabama
Senator Richard Shelby is bringing almost $220,000,000 back home to Alabama in total Earmarks in the Omnibus (HR 1105) Spending Bill.
Read More Here