Sunday, March 8, 2009

Octomom Nadya Suleman's Hopes Collapsing

Octomom Nadya Suleman's Hopes Collapsing

"God I hate spending my money on kid shit....I wish more people would donate to my website, I want to get a new video game..."
Read More Here


I wonder if Nadya Suleman was a reject from that MTV show "I Want A Famous Face".
Read More Here


"I've finally gotten the American Dream. Fame and 14 kids. Hopefully fortune and a TV show to follow...."
Read More Here


Octomom, way back when she didn't look like a freak.
Read More Here


"There there little cashcow, my fingernails are a deadly danger to you but at least they look good in pictures."
Read More Here


You'd never know that Octomom used to look like a decently cute woman looking at her freakshow face now. Too bad she had that hack-job plastic surgery.
Read More Here


Octomom Nadya Suleman's smug smile each time she tries to evade the paparazzi is one of her more annoying personality traits.
Read More Here

"Oh shit, you're going to use this picture aren't you?"
Read More Here

Nadya Suleman, Octomom, Empire Crumbling Quick
After making a fool of herself with Dr. Phil, refusing 24 hour help from Angels in Waiting, being rebuked by TLC, and the defection of her second publicist Victor Munoz--how many more options does Octomom have?
Read More Here