Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Judd Gregg--Crooked Senator!

Judd Gregg--Crooked Senator!

"What's wrong with steering taxpayer money to enrich myself, my family members, and my inner circle of cronies? That's what this whole damn thing is all about!"
Read Full Article Here

"Look, the new ethics rules are just that. New. I've been doing this longer than I can remember. This is how my family has always worked."
Read Full Article Here

Senator Judd Gregg is thinking really hard whether he should try and sneak in some more earmarks into the Omnibus, or let the situation die down for a little while.
Read Full Article Here

"If you people don't like what I'm doing with your money then you get elected to government, do totally illegal and unethical things, and see how easy it is to get away with. It takes talent. It takes orchestration. But most of all, it takes money."

Did Senator Judd Gregg Make Unethical Profits from Pease AFB Revitalization?
Many have stated that the congressional earmark and fund appropriation system is broken. Is Senator Judd Gregg's investments at the former Pease AFB the latest example?
Read Full Article Here