Friday, March 13, 2009

Geithner And Obama Team Up With Wall Street Fat Cats Who Caused The Collapse

Geithner And Obama Team Up With Wall Street Fat Cats Who Caused The Collapse

"I know it looks bad. The stock market I hear is plummeting, although I don't follow it on a daily basis because it is too reminiscent of political polls and unlike everyone else in America I couldn't give two shits about what's happening in the stock markets. Instead of creating or saving 4 million jobs like I promised we have lost over 1.5 million in the last two months. Our printing presses can't keep up with the demand for new money. I just got done approving more in federal spending than every President before me added together. But I didn't create this mess, I inherited it, so it's not my fault."
Read More Here


Since President Obama's inauguration the Dow Jones has shed 20%--so despite the often repeated "mess we inherited" rhetoric, President Obama has now created his very own Bear Market Drop by definition.
Read More Here


"I don't know about you guys, but I gotta get drunk before lunch just to keep myself going..."
Read More Here


Add another 15.7% on the tanking market since Jan '09 to the end of this graph and you have a picture of how bad it really is.
Read More Here


How Obama Won
Read More Here

How America Loses

It's Official: Privatized Gains, Socialized Losses
President Obama and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner announce plan to forge alliance with hedge funds and private equity firms to attack the Housing and Credit Crisis.
Read More Here